Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Timber


I had the pleasure of spending part of my weekend visiting a great friend and taking a few pictures of the newest family member ~ Miss Timber Marie Goss.  She's beautiful.  Perfect in every way I can describe.  I spent most of my time behind the camera instead of holding her, so I have a horrible urge to go back for a visit - like now!  Too bad they are 3+ hours away from me.  Any luck on getting you to Blanchard, Ginger and Jake??  As most of you can guess I have a NEED for another baby in my house asap.  :)  They are just so sweet.  

Part of me really wants to do newborn photography.  I just love them so so much...BUT have you heard of the baby whisperer????  THAT is what I Am NOT!  The last two newborn shoots I have had the babies are wide awake.  We feed.  We rock.  Its warm.  Nope - not going to sleep.  Miss Timber has slept two days straight since I have left.  Amazing.  I knew she was excited to see me, but I had no idea she was that excited!  


Miss Timber ~ Nene, Madilyn and I enjoyed our visit so much!  We can't wait to hold and love on you again very very soon.  You are a very special blessing to us all - I think your Mama and Dada want to keep you (or else I would've taken you home with me)!

No comments: