Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miss Peyden~

Yes, I am still behind!  I couldn't wait to share this little sweetie!  This is Peyden!  Her mother and I went to school together.  So, it was extra exciting to meet them this afternoon.  I haven't seen Mendy in years...and a few more years added on to that!  She hasn't changed a bit.  Sadly to say, I have!  :)  Oh, enough about us old ladies...do you see this little girl??  Oh, I need another baby...

Mendy - it was GREAT to see you and I'm glad you guys are back in the area.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my little granddaughter & I think she is just precious! I am her Kiki!!

Amy Stinson said...

Well, Kiki, she is precious!! I think she looks just like Mendy! So sweet!

Michele Morgan said...

Kiki - My Mom think she looks like you! :) She was so precious.