Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun...

Ok, today I decided to give up on the "perfect" picture of Madilyn.  I have a vision in my mind for her birthday invitations and I am not getting it.  She is always busy doing something else - always!  At this age Braxton would've done whatever he was asked.  Completely different cat here!

While taking Miss Anna's pictures we did get a few keepers though!  They just make me laugh!!!  And that is something she does well.




I tried one more time...so stay tuned for Take 1,890!

2 comments:

Amy Stinson said...

Was she picking paint chips?? I love it! You'll get the perfect picture when she is ready!!

Anonymous said...

The perfect picture?! These are perfect because they are Miss M being herself....these pics are full of personality! Love them!!