Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Blessings~

Doesn't this just make you smile??   Big Brother - just happy I brought suckers.  Before he left he said "thank you for the sucker"!  He will always get a sucker from me - from now on!  Too sweet!!!



Now - for those of you who think this little M was just sitting good for a picture!  Think again.  He had places to be, stairs to climb!  :)

 

Those eyes...make my heart skip a beat!


Khak - thought you would get a kick out of this!  This really sums up our little session, doesn't it!


Good to see you guys!

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Oh how adorable!! I LOVE them!!! And yes, too funny! They (esp Mav) are busy little boys! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the red colors, it looks so good on those precious boys!!

Amy Stinson said...

Such sweet little boys! My favorite is of them running in opposite directions...been there for sure!! Brothers are awesome!