Monday, January 31, 2011

Superhero Fun~

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather on Saturday!  I met up with these sweeties for a mini-session and we really had a great time.  I could not have asked for cuter subjects or a better workout!  Little brother was busy!  Big brother smiled on demand like a pro!!  Doesn't that seem to be my story here lately???  Those first babies must get their picture taken so much that it just comes natural.  Then the second one comes along and you think - who has time for pictures!?!?

Ok, long story short - I grew up with their Mama!  We were neighbors.  Rode bikes together.  Pretty sure we didn't pretend we were superheros like these little guys will, but we had a great time!  If you would like to know what she looks like, see oldest brother!

Don't they make you smile?!?!






I enjoyed our session and our walk around campus!  Starbucks and a good visit with an old friend sure makes for a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Stinson said...

I love superhero's! They are awesome! Love the one of them walking/running together!