Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2012 Senior Models {Karlee}

2012 Senior Models

Four "juniors" were chosen to represent Michele Morgan Photography for the up and coming (sooner than some of you would like) school year.  These soon to be seniors will help me update my portfolio and promote the senior side of my business while they earn lots of cool prizes!  

First up is Karlee - a complete natural in front of the camera.  I would say she made my job extremely easy!  We need your help - what is your favorite picture?  These pictures will be used on her senior rep cards.  Its going to be hard to decide...she's beautiful in each one.







I think this one is my favorite... 





Karlee (and Mom) - I had a GREAT time with you both!  I look forward to our future sessions.  Its going to be a fun season - come on warm/pretty weather!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy Stinson said...

Just beautiful!!! Beautiful girl and the shots are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Karlee's picture number 3.

amber said...

I like ur fave. go with that one! These pics are AWESOME Michele!