Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just For Fun {Amber}

This is Amber - good friend of mine and aunt to Miss Savanah (previous post).  When I saw this gorgeous turquoise wall I knew I needed a picture of the green chair by it.  Savanah was just about done with us so Amber was kind to humor me!  :)

Speaking of the green chair...we have no idea who it belongs to.  Found it near an abandoned building.  I hated to just take it home...so I left it.  If its still there when I go back it was meant to be mine.  Right??  I've been thinking about it.  Dreaming about it.  Trying to find time to drive by...

Thanks Amber for sitting in the hot seat for me!




I believe at this point I said "Well, hello Robin".  Which is her mother (if you don't know).  She looks exactly like her.  More so every time I see her!!!


Check out what Amber is doing here!  She has some great things going for her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need the chair. Make it point to go by and get it now. Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200!

But the turquoise wall is my favorite. I want a picture of Anna taken by it. Turquoise is her favorite color.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure the chair was left there for someone who would love and appreciate it. Go get it today! Great pictures as always and look at Amber all glammed up and ready for a photo shoot. ~MK