Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

This week Michele Morgan Photography is offering 10% off all Canvas Gallery Wraps, Standouts, Float Wraps, and a few other speciality products.  So, I thought I would show you a few of these things around my house.

So many times we think of prints in 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 but rarely do we think "outside of the box" when it comes to the photography in our homes.  When I decided to go into the photography business I knew that I would never be a formal photographer.  I like things funky and untraditional.  When I look through pictures I want to laugh and remember how much fun that session was.  Not that the kids were crying and mad that Mom made them tuck in their shirts.  (I'm a little off the subject) That would only make sense that I am so bored with 5x7 prints...not that there is anything wrong with that...I just wanted to show my clients fun ways to display their art!

This is a 10x30 canvas gallery wrap I have above my bed.  I've had this pictured in my head for sometime now.  My only complaint is that I wish I would've printed it larger.  I love it.



This picture below warms my heart like you could never image.  I would love it printed any which way...but as I looked at it I knew I didn't want it in a frame.  I wanted it large.  But nothing traditional - the composition is anything but  traditional.


So, I printed a 5x15 on 3/16th foam board with a linen finish.  What do you think?  I love it.  It helps that its my own children and pretty much anything about them makes me smile - BUT THIS should make just about anyone smile!  Thank you Erin for the picture!!!






Now - the standout.  This was a popular item this past year.  Its easy.  No frame.  Comes ready to hang or sits on any hard surface just fine.



 Lastly, the float wrap.  Very neat.  It also comes ready to hang.  It seems to just "float" - I guess thats why they named it float wrap!  :)



I would love to see your pictures of how your photography is displayed in your home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You my friend, are so stinkin' creative...I love them all, especially the one of your beautiful kiddos given smoochies! I never in a million years would have thought of doing a photo like that....love it!!! Great ideas, now get down here and decorate my home with the lovely photos you took!

Jenene said...

Very beautiful