Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What to Wear ~

Do you know your clothing can take your session from good to GREAT?  Below you will find several examples of different color palettes and ways to mix and match your clothing.  You don't have to stick with all white or all black - its better if you don't! Step out of the box.  AND Don't forget your accessories.  I can't stress them enough - ACCESSORIES are great!  Hats.  Bows. Ties.  Scarves.  You name it.

Where are you shopping to get ready for your spring/summer session???

Here are a few places I recommend:

Old Navy - super cute summer dresses right now!
Gap
Target
CrewCuts (I LOVE everything they have to offer)

A few local places:
Dresses and Messes
The Funky Monkey (OKC)
Loabi Boutique (Yukon)
Uptown Kids (Classen Curve)







2 comments:

Amy Stinson said...

I love these suggestions! Very helpful for us fashion challenged clients! ;)

Mary McMillan said...

This is great. Now if you could only give me the urls to click on underneath the outfits, then all I have to do is enter my credit card information. That's my kind of shopping.