Wednesday, October 26, 2011

McDaniel Kidos {Oklahoma City, OK Photographer}

Let me just start with this ~ CUTEST.KIDS.EVER!  I know I say that a lot, but I just happen to have the cutest clients around!  There is absolutely nothing better than capturing sweet faces.

I knew this was going to be a good session when I asked big brother to help me get set up.  I took a few shots, looked at them to check lighting...BAM!  I'm not talking about my lighting.  I'm talking about those eyes...see for yourself!



Yeah...pretty handsome, huh??  He brought along little sis.  Equally as cute if I must say so.  Can you believe their eyes?  Amazing.  This open mouth ~ its her thing!  I think she's showing off her cute little bottom teeth.




I'm pretty sure we were talking about a girlfriend,  named Hannah???  It took him a little while to admit to it, but I guess she is THE ONE!

See the mouth...told ya!  Baby hands are my favorite.  She was having so much fun.  Big girl standing up and playing all by herself.  



I seriously can NOT decide on which pictures to blog so I'm just blogging a little of this and a little of that.  Since I've been a little MIA on the 'ol blog I'll count this as a makeup post!  We could've stopped the session at this point and had a million pictures to decide from, but the lighting and weather was to die for so we just kept moving around and having a blast!  If the kidos are having fun - DON'T stop taking pictures is my moto!  





Their laughter was contagious!  There is nothing better than laughing babies.  I would have an entire  house full if the hubby would allow.  




Do you all enjoy seeing more of the session?  Should I keep up the long postings....????

1 comment:

toni said...

Oh, maybe you do need a house full of laughing babies. Or at least just one more. Great pictures!